How much do you know about the instrument you play?
Here are some questions you could find the answers to (if you don’t already know them):
- What family does my instrument belong to? (strings, woodwind, brass, percussion, keyboard)
- When was my instrument first made/invented?
- What materials are used to make my instrument?
- What historical instruments is my instrument related to?
- What kinds of groups is my instrument played in? (like an orchestra or big band)
- What kind of music is my instrument used for? (classical, pop, rock, jazz, folk or any others you can think of)