The payment process is the same for all piano, violin and cello pupils, regardless of where the lesson is held:
- All lessons are paid for in advance at the beginning of each half term.
- Invoices are issued by email
- Payment is due by the first lesson of the half term.
- Al invoices must be paid by the fourth week of term, or lessons cannot continue. Reminders will be issued in the third week of term.
- You can pay by cash (please put the money in a named and dated envelope), cheque (please put the pupil’s name on the back of the cheque) or electronically. I have found electronic payments to be the most convenient, as they don’t get lost and can be easily traced.